Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Tonic Herb Shop, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your tonicherbshop.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Tonic Herb Shop may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Tonic Herb Shop liability. You must immediately notify Tonic Herb Shop of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Tonic Herb Shop will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to
the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material
available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for
the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content
available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Tonic Herb Shop or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Tonic Herb Shop for inclusion on your Website, you grant Tonic Herb Shop a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Tonic Herb Shop will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Tonic Herb Shop has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Tonic Herb Shop's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Tonic Herb Shop's reasonable opinion, violates any Tonic Herb Shop policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Tonic Herb Shop's sole discretion. Tonic Herb Shop will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Tonic Herb Shop the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Tonic Herb Shop before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Tonic Herb Shop in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Tonic Herb Shop the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Tonic Herb Shop reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Tonic Herb Shop.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Tonic Herb Shop to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free tonicherbshop.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Tonic Herb Shop standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Tonic Herb Shop has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Tonic Herb Shop does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Tonic Herb Shop disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which tonicherbshop.com links, and that link to tonicherbshop.com. Tonic Herb Shop does not have any control over those non-Tonic Herb Shop websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Tonic Herb Shop website or webpage, Tonic Herb Shop does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Tonic Herb Shop disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Tonic Herb Shop websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Tonic Herb Shop asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by tonicherbshop.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Tonic Herb Shop in accordance with Tonic Herb Shop's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Tonic Herb Shop will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Tonic Herb Shop will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Tonic Herb Shop or others. In the case of such termination, Tonic Herb Shop will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Tonic Herb Shop.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Tonic Herb Shop to you any Tonic Herb Shop or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Tonic Herb Shop. Tonic Herb Shop, tonicherbshop.com, the tonicherbshop.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with tonicherbshop.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tonic Herb Shop or Tonic Herb Shop's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Tonic Herb Shop or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Tonic Herb Shop reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. Tonic Herb Shop reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at tonicherbshop.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. Tonic Herb Shop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify
or replace any
part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your
continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes
acceptance of those changes. Tonic Herb Shop may also, in the future, offer new services and/or
through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services
shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Tonic Herb Shop may terminate your access to all or any part of
the Website at
any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate
this Agreement or your tonicherbshop.com account (if you have one), you may simply
Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be
terminated by Tonic Herb Shop if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such
thirty (30) days from Tonic Herb Shop's notice to you thereof;
provided that, Tonic Herb Shop can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut
down of our
service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and
limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Tonic Herb Shop and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Tonic Herb Shop nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Tonic Herb Shop, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Tonic Herb Shop under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Tonic Herb Shop shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tonic Herb Shop, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Tonic Herb Shop and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Tonic Herb Shop, or by the posting by Tonic Herb Shop of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of West Virginia, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Jefferson County, West Virginia. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Jefferson County, West Virginia, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Tonic Herb Shop may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Tonic Herb Shop ("Tonic Herb Shop") operates tonicherbshop.com and may operate other websites. It is Tonic Herb Shop's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Tonic Herb Shop collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Tonic Herb Shop's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Tonic Herb Shop's visitors use its website. From time to time, Tonic Herb Shop may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Tonic Herb Shop also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on tonicherbshop.com blogs/sites. Tonic Herb Shop only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Tonic Herb Shop's websites choose to interact with Tonic Herb Shop in ways that require Tonic Herb Shop to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Tonic Herb Shop gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at tonicherbshop.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Tonic Herb Shop are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Tonic Herb Shop collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Tonic Herb Shop. Tonic Herb Shop does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Tonic Herb Shop may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Tonic Herb Shop may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Tonic Herb Shop does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Tonic Herb Shop discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Tonic Herb Shop's behalf or to provide services available at Tonic Herb Shop's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Tonic Herb Shop's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Tonic Herb Shop will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Tonic Herb Shop discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Tonic Herb Shop believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Tonic Herb Shop, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Tonic Herb Shop website and have supplied your email address, Tonic Herb Shop may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Tonic Herb Shop and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Tonic Herb Shop takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Tonic Herb Shop, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Tonic Herb Shop goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Tonic Herb Shop may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Shipping & Return Policy
Shipping & Returns
Currently we are only offering our housemade products for sale online. If you wish to purchase a product that we sell in our store but do not offer online please call us at 304 870 4527 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
NO sales tax charged for any state except WV which will be 7% of the total of taxable items.
We do not profit from shipping. Your shipping cost is based on the weight of your products and your location and is determined at the time of check-out.
Most orders are shipped within two business days from the date the order was made. Products should arrive at their destination within 5-7 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays determined by our carriers.
We make every attempt to deliver your product as fast as possible but we cannot guarantee delivery time. We rely upon third party shippers such as UPS and USPS to deliver your order on time. If an order arrives later than estimated, we are not able to refund the shipping costs or any other fees. All delivery times are only estimates and not guaranteed. To ensure that you receive your order when you need it, please plan accordingly. During the holidays, please place your order at least one week prior to ensure timely delivery.
Order fulfillment is closed in observance of the following holidays: January 1 (New Year’s Day), Martin Luther King Jr.’s Birthday, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, July 4th (Independence Day), Labor day, Thanksgiving Day and the Friday after, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
We are not able to offer rush processing of your order, but if you would like to choose expedited shipping, you have the option at check-out.
We do not provide drop shipment. If you would like to place an order for yourself, and another to be shipped to any other address, you must place these as two separate orders.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rice and Internationally: We do ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. You can enter your shipping address at checkout for a quote for flat rate shipping. We are not currently accepting international orders due to the extra complication of customs forms. We may decide to change this in the future. You can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire. Depending on the order size and the destination country, we may be willing to make an exception.
Out of Stock and Back Orders: We do our best to keep our website updated with what is in stock, but sometimes we there will be an item listed as available on the website that is not in fact available. If an item that you ordered is out of stock, we will place the item on back order and ship the item once it’s in stock at no additional charge. In some cases, we may contact you with an alternative before shipping your order. If we are unable to fill your order to your satisfaction, we will issue a refund for the backordered item.
Damaged or Lost: Although we try our best to get orders delivered as fast as possible, sometimes we encounter delays that are outside of our control. We rely upon third party shippers such as UPS and USPS to deliver your order in good condition. Occasionally mistakes are made by these vendors. Items that have been damaged or lost in transit will be replaced at no additional charge.
Damage claims first require approval before a replacement is issued. If you have received a damaged item, please contact us within 14 days of the original purchase. Requests made after 14 days are not eligible for replacement. Please email us with a picture of the damaged product to email@example.com and use the phrase ‘Damaged Item’ as the subject line. If approved, we will get the replacement item shipped to you within 48 hours, with no additional charge. If the item in question is out of stock and we are unable to issue a timely replacement, we will refund your purchase.
For items lost in transit, please allow 7-10 business days for the item to arrive before contacting us to request a replacement shipment. To request a replacement for a lost order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the phrase ‘Lost Shipment’ as the subject line. If we are unable to resolve the issue with the shipping company, we will send a replacement at no additional cost.
Accepted Methods of Payment: Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Return and Exchange Policy: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us by phone at 304 870 4527, or email at email@example.com to request a refund. You may request a refund, return or even exchange within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. The buyer is responsible for paying return shipping costs unless the product being returned was lost or damaged in transit.
If requesting a refund, we will happily refund the cost of the item, excluding shipping & handling fees once we receive the returned item in good condition. See our return procedure below for instructions.
How to Return a Product
Contact us by phone at 304 870 4527, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchase to receive a Return Authorization Form.
Please send approved returns to:
PO Box 1434
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
Please package the unopened item appropriately to prevent damage during the return. Be sure to include a copy of the Return Authroization Form in the box. Please allow 7-10 business days for a refunded credit to appear in your account.
Eligible Items for Exchange/Return: Spice blends, mugs, bitters, salves, bath blends, cocoa blends, broth blends, Kitchari Kits, DIY Kits, First Aid Kits, Cocktail Kits
Exclusions Items cannot be returned if they are opened and/or used. Because many of our products are not sealed and we have no way of knowing if they have been opened or used, we are unable to grant returns or exchanges for the following products at this time: loose herbal teas and DIY herbal liqueur and bitter blends, sunscreen, lotions, bug spray, four thieves spray, room sprays, and roll-on perfumes. Also, perishable goods such as syrups are not eligible for exchanges or returns. And customized products may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless stated otherwise during time of purchase.
If you have any questions regarding our return procedure or policies, please contact us at email@example.com, or by calling the shop at 304-870-4527.